News24 isn't run by rules, per se.
Rather, it is moderated by people who put themselves in the position of making difficult judgment calls
These forum have been created to be a friendly environment for our community to share their experience, ask questions, get help, share feedback, project and coins /tokens Announcements /Marketing partnerships, request website developers / applications developers / graphic designers etc .
Therefore it is important to share with you guidelines for the overall wellness of the forum. we have first compiled a few basic pointers to follow, to help you on your posting journey in our forum, which are then followed by the Forums Rules of Conduct and you familiarize yourself with our Forum Rules of Conduct, which are based on our News24.
• Always use the search function in order to make sure that a similar thread was not created previously, or that the information you are looking for wasn't already provided somewhere else.
• Make sure to stay informed about any specific posting rules which are applied to sub-forums.
• Make sure to use the right section of the forums.
• If you have lost posting privileges or have been sanctioned, do not use another account to post, as using a secondary account is subject to permanent ban from the forums.
When posting, you should always:
• Take good care of your spelling.
• Develop your answers, and do not behave as in a chat or text messaging and using too many abbreviations.
• Be respectful and polite.
• Post in English, or always provide an English translation, should you post in another language (exception to the "Other Language" section, where no translation is required).
Forums Rules of Conduct
Offensive Language & Content
You may not use, or link to content that uses, profanity or any language that a reasonable person would find offensive, obscene or otherwise improper. You agree to behave accordingly. The following are some specific examples of offensive language and content situations:
a) Flaming: You may not engage in “Flaming,” which includes messages designed to personally berate or insult another.
b) Attacks: You may not engage in verbal or written attacks against anyone, including other forum participants, News24staff, or the volunteer moderation team. If you want to report any thread content , forum participants please do so via Contact Usto your Discord Community Dev Members /Staff.
c) "Anti-Game": It is prohibited to encourage the community to behave in an "anti-game" way, such as aggressing deliberately or conducting a manhunt against forum members.
d) Hate Groups, Hate Speech, and Political & Religious Discussions: You may not use hate speech or use the forums to participate in or form organizations, whose ideology is based on or resembles anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-sexual orientation, racist, or sexist philosophies. Further, in order to maintain a fun, positive environment, you may not create posts in the forums dedicated to real-world politics or religion.
e) Illegal content & Pornographic Content: You may not post or promote any illegal or pornographic content within these forums.
f) Petitions/Polls and Website Polls: Petitions threads are not to be confused with suggestions threads, which are allowed to be posted on their own. A thread is considered as a Petition/Poll thread when asking other community members to either agree or virtually sign a proposed Petition/Poll. You may post a Petition/Poll thread in its respective forum knowing that the thread content is subject to the current Forums Rules of Conduct, it will therefore be reviewed by an News24 staff member.
You may not in any way disrupt or interfere, or attempt to disrupt or interfere, with the forums environment and experience of other members, News24 staff or the volunteer moderation team. The following are some specific examples of disruption:
a) Trolling: You may not engage in “Trolling,” which is deliberately posting negative comments in order to “Bait” others into responding a certain way. Please note that publicly accusing someone else of being a troll may constitute a form of trolling itself. In addition, do not re-post or take upon any action to publicly bring up a previously locked, closed, deleted or otherwise rule breaking moderated discussion.
b) Rant: While we welcome feedback, we prohibit excessively negative comments, comments which are not done in a constructive and civil manner.
c) Abuse: You may not engage in the following forms of abuse: Belittling, harassing, intentionally misleading others, etc.
d) Off-topic/Multiple Topics/Cross-Posting: You may not post messages unrelated to the topic at hand, known as “de-railing.” In addition, you may not post threads directed to only a single recipient.
e) Bumping/reviving/necroposting: You may not post messages in an old topic merely for the sake of re-positioning it to the top of the forum index or other feed, sometimes known as “bumping” or “reviving/necroposting,” in order to gain normally unwarranted attention.
f) Spamming: You may not use (or abuse) the forums to harass other members by engaging in spamming or “flooding.” This includes multiple posting of the same word, message, character, or other, in attempts to bring unwarranted visibility to your cause or for general annoyance of others. This may also take the form of gibberish or unrelated messaging. In addition, you may not engage in unnecessary pyramid quoting.
g) Sharing Account Information & Personal Identifiable Information.
For your protection, do not share your account or login information on these forums. You may not share any personnel information of other players, forum participants, News24 staff, or the volunteer moderation team or discuss any moderation, private communications with News24 staff or account sanctions publicly on the forums, the via Contact Us or to your Discord Community Dev Members /Staff .shall be the communication tool for that purpose with the appropriate News24 staff member.
You may not impersonate any person or entity or fraudulently hold yourself out as an employee, representative, or any other person or connected or affiliated with News24.
This also include accusation of impersonation.
You can report a post or a thread that you may have found breaking these Forum Rules of Conduct by simply clicking the "Report" button available on each thread or reply. This feature is there to simplify the work of the moderators and should not be abused especially if the thread or post actually does complies with the rules. Reporting abuse can be punished with a warning.
Please do not reply to people who do not respect the rules of the forum so that you do not contribute to a rule breaking thread or post. Similarly, you are asked to not do pseudo-moderation. In case of rule breaking, you are asked to report the thread or post, and if necessary to contact a moderator or a community manager to alert them of the issue. Trying to reason with the offender could indeed only encourage further rule breaking.
Here are some rules and guidance to help you properly report posts or threads:
• Report a thread or post by adding the link of the original duplicated thread.
• Report a multiple offence by adding the links of the same offense made by a fellow community member.
• Report a thread and ask for it to be closed.
• Report to warn us of one or more dead links in single threads.
Please do not:
• Report toNews24moderato /admin or volunteer using the following links:
Contact Us or to your Discord Community Dev Members /Staff
• Report all topics or posts made by a spammer. Indeed, it will only be necessary to say that this person is spamming by giving us a few links in the report so that we can look at all the posts or threads created by that person.
• Report a thread or post just because the reported person insulted or had inappropriate behavior towards you inside the forum
• Report a thread or post just because it contradicts you on a subject.
• Report to ask us our opinion on a subject.
• Report to alert us of a misspell that we may have done when working on the forums. We prefer for you to contact us via Contact Us or to your Discord Community Dev Members /Staff to do so.
• Report in the sole purpose of wanting to get noticed by the moderation team.
• Report and notify the reported that he has been reported.
• No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads.
• No referral code (ref link) spam.
• No link shorteners that require users to view an ad.
• No linking to phishing or malware, without a warning and a valid reason.
• No begging.
• No embedded NSFW images anywhere. NSFW content must be marked accordingly.
• No linking to illegal trading sites.
• All altcoin related discussion belongs in the Alternate cryptocurrencies and it's child boards.
• No on-forum altcoin giveaways. There is a special thread for that!
• NO Exploiting bugs or flaws (even if the result is harmless) in the forum's software is not allowed.
• Avatars must not contain NSFL or NSFW content, infringe on copyright or attempt to impersonate.
• Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.
Anyone who does not respect or follow the Forums Rules of Conduct may be subject to sanctions up to permanent ban from the forums.
News24 Signature Guidelines
We have come up with some general signature guidelines, and these will be enforced.
• Signatures will be no longer than 5 lines.
• Signatures may contain a link to your personal site/ referral link.
• Signatures are expected to follow the same guidelines as posts, which means no flaming, no swearing, no personal attacks, and no adult material.
Please read ALL the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) below before contacting us with any of your questions.
News24reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website /forum immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
If you are seen violating these guidelines you will be asked once privately to change your signature. If you fail to comply, we will change it for you. These guidelines should be easy to understand and easy to follow.
Thanks for your understanding!